Cnvol.com logo

China Train Forum

Home: Forum: Train K139/K141/K144 from Chengdu East to Nanning
New Thread

This is a discussion on China Train within China Train Forum at cnvol.com.
Train K139/K141/K144 from Chengdu East to Nanning
Are there more than one station in Chengdu? Chengdu and Chengdu East?

K139/K141/K144 Does the notation indicate change of trains? or the car will be automatically switched so we need not change cars. Is there a car marked K139/K141/K144 to go directly to Nanning.

After Nanning we want to get to Hanoi. Please suggest.

Yours Thanks in advance.

By: Conty Lee at Apr 5, 2012 - 19:21
Chengdu has two stations called Chengdu and Chengdu East. K139/K141/K144 is one train number, this train was called K139, K141 and K144 in different parts of route.

By: Ken at Apr 5, 2012 - 22:42
I have done some research for Nanning to Hanoi nut abandon the idea. You get a overnight train from Nanning to Hanoi, sound simple, but you arrive at the China Vietnan border at midnight, get off the train, go through Chinese custom, then go to Vietnan side, get on a Vietnamese train, which is not as good as the Chinese train. So I gave up.

There were coaches from Nanning to Hanoi.

Or you can catch Chinese Train to The border, do all the border thing and catch a coach to Hanoi.

I do not like travel by coaches anywhere, so did take it either.

By: tt at Apr 6, 2012 - 3:21
I have done some research for Nanning to Hanoi but abandon the idea. You get a overnight train from Nanning to Hanoi, sound simple, but you arrive at the China Vietnan border at midnight, get off the train, go through Chinese custom, then go to Vietnan side, get on a Vietnamese train, which is not as good as the Chinese train. So I gave up.

There were coaches from Nanning to Hanoi.

Or you can catch Chinese Train to The border, do all the border thing and catch a coach to Hanoi.

I do not like travel by coaches anywhere, so did take it either.

By: tt at Apr 6, 2012 - 3:22
Thank you for all the answers to my question.

By: Conty Lee at Apr 10, 2012 - 17:9
Reply This Thread

Name:

Email:

Content:

2005 - 2016 (c) All rights reserved by cnvol.com