Cnvol.com logo

China Train Forum

Home: Forum: D314 to Beijing boarding at Suzhou - Soft Sleeper
New Thread

This is a discussion on China Train within China Train Forum at cnvol.com.
D314 to Beijing boarding at Suzhou - Soft Sleeper
I am aware that the D314, starting in Shanghai stopping momentarily in Suzhou on its way to Beijing has soft sleepers.

I wish to board the train at Suzhou but cannot determine whether the soft sleeper can be accessed in Suzhou if the train is boarded at Suzhou and not in Shanghai.

The train schedule that I saw from Suzhou to Beijing does not give the soft sleeper as an option - only seats. Does this mean that I have to return to Shanghai from Suzhou to be able to access the soft sleepers by boarding in Shanghai?

By: Delwin at Mar 6, 2012 - 0:34
D314 has softsleeper service from Suzhou to Beijing, however you need to get a softsleeper before tickets sold out.

By: Ken at Mar 6, 2012 - 20:58
Thanks for the responses.

It would seem as if I have the wrong Suzhou when I refer to the D314 to Beijing. We wish to board an overnight train from the Suzhou where the Humble Administrator's Garden is located. The Suzhou referred to in the D314 schedule seems to be the one that goes via Wuxi (Jiangsu).

So, is there such an overnight train to Beijing from the Suzhou where the Humble Administrator's Garden is located? or do I indeed need to go back to Shanghai to board the D314?

By: Delwin at Mar 11, 2012 - 12:42
Reply This Thread

Name:

Email:

Content:

2005 - 2016 (c) All rights reserved by cnvol.com